“Managers develop organizations; leaders develop people.”
– Robin S. Sharma
At this year’s Leadership Retreat, NAREIM members will focus the discussion on managing succession and change.
- President and Publisher of the Miami Herald, Alexandra Villoch will share her leadership lessons learned from the great disruption of the newspaper business.
- Former NAREIM member and current leadership consultant Michael Curran and his colleagues will lead the group through a detailed exploration to determine how we can build a better next generation of leaders.
- GRESB CEO and founder Nils Kok will share insights from the latest research on sustainability.
- A behind the scenes tour of the Port of Miami will help us all to see how Panamax is changing all our cities.
- The finalists of this year’s MIT case competition will present their insights – giving us all a chance to meet some of the best and brightest future leaders from the best universities in the country.
- Discussions around managing through mergers, through market changes, and through technology changes are also planned.
The meeting starts with lunch on Wednesday, February 24th, then finishes at 2:30 PM the next day – Thursday, February 25th.
The meeting hotel is The Mandarin Oriental Miami, 500 Brickell Key Drive, Miami, FL, 33131, Phone: 305-913-8288. We have a negotiated rate for NAREIM attendees of $390 per night. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Sally Van Der Bosch at 312 884 5182, email@example.com.
24 February 2016 to 25 February 2016
12:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Mandarin Oriental Miami
500 Brickell Key Dr
Miami Florida 33131